Friday, July 16, 2010

Posting again...

It's been more than a year since the last time I post anything in here. So many things happen to me during that period. Some worth to mention, some not. I don't know what exactly that makes me stop writing in here, perhaps because I found another medium to write (although different kind of writing) or simply because I was lazy, but I guess it's time to start writing in here again.

My dad passed away two months ago. It kinda changed me, and in some ways I feel like I'm losing direction. I don't know what I want to do with my future. Simply put, I lost the goal to be more than I am today.

It seems injustice to blame my dad's death for that, and I have no intention to it. I can't denied there's an empty void inside of me. I've been trying to fill it with things and other people but I realize there's nothing in this world that could fill it. The hole will always be there for the rest of my life. I just have to get used to it.

Hopefully I'll find something worth fighting for my future.

No comments: