Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Daily things...

Every day when I log in to internet, I’ve receive a message in my YM account from my friend. Each day consisted different message, but every one of them is inspiring and sometimes help me through the day.

Although sometimes I do forget the message’s content, but only by remembering there’s someone care enough to send inspiring words everyday for me makes my spirit lifted.

It also made me realizes that it doesn’t take a lot of effort or money to genuinely be kind or inspire people. Just like what my friend did through one message per day, there’s also many ways to tell people that no matter what difficulty they might encounter during the day, there someone who care about them and wishing them a good day.

To Vino, thx and keep sending me messages! :D

No comments: